On their way back home from Austria, the Liqui Moly Team Engstler stopped in Ulm, historical city of the Baden-Württemberg region to take some family pictures with the impressive Minster in the background.
A Lutheran Church, with its 161.5-metre steeple the Ulm Minster remains the tallest church in the world and the fourth tallest structure built before the 20th Century.
The foundation stone was laid in 1377 and in 1392 Ulrich Ensingen was appointed master builder. The works to build the Gothic Minster lasted until the 19th century.
WTCC drivers Franz Engstler and Charles Ng posed for the pictures together with their BMW 320 TC cars and the team personnel.